*Employee in this job function as professional manager
with responsibility for directing the activities of
subordinate staff in the coordination and
management of various administrative activities for
*The employee works within general methods and
procedures and exercises considerable independent
judgment to select proper courses of action.
*The work requires knowledge of the policies,
procedures, and regulations of administrative and
departmental programs, and supervisory techniques,
personnel policies, and procedures.
*Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment
opportunity in hiring and promotion.
*Identifies staff development and training needs and
ensures that training is obtained.
*Executes plans, policies, and programs in business
and financial affairs, property and equipment,
supplies, housekeeping, clothing, food service,
laundry, stores, forms, buildings and grounds
maintenance, engineering and safety programs, and
*Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes
correspondence relative to the work.
*Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of
employment are maintained.
*Develops budget recommendations for operating
expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services,
equipment and materials, and maintains revenue as
high as possible.
*Consults with operating officials on program plans in
relation to fiscal capacity.
*Supervises such management planning activities as
job analysis, organization studies, workflow, and
simplification of systems and procedures for food
service, physical plant, warehouse, accounting and
finance, and prison industries.
*Formulate current and long-range programs, plans,
and policies for departmental programs.
*May occasionally perform any task assigned to
subordinate staff, consistent with any licensing or
Performs related work as assigned.
*Coordination - Adjusting actions in
relation to others' actions.
*Writing - Communicating effectively in
writing as appropriate for the needs of
*Reading Comprehension -
Understanding written sentences and
paragraphs in work related documents.
*Time Management - Managing one's
own time and the time of others.
*Critical Thinking - Using logic and
reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
*Negotiation - Bringing others together
and trying to reconcile differences.
*Minimum of B.Sc.
*Any other qualifying exam regarding this field is an
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to HR Admin: bellynglobalservices24 @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08 — show phone
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
NB: for residents in Kaduna State ONLY